Invidyo mobile app enables you to watch your cameras live, access recorded content and manage camera settings very easily. below you will find instructions to get live video from your Invidyo camera
1. Click "My Cameras" from the main menu to get a list of your cameras.
2. Click on the camera that you want to watch. This will launch the main live screen
3. Here you see the menu bar at the top, the camera selector bar right underneath it. Then comes the live view screen that displays live video from your cameras.
4. You can use the arrows on the camera selector bar to change the camera that you are watching. You can also swipe the live view left or right to change the current camera.
5. If a particular camera is not online, you will see an indicator in the live view that the camera can't be reached. Note that if you manually turned off your camera, this will be indicated with a text message on the live screen.