Invidyo recognises the faces that it sees in your home. However you need to train Invidyo before it can start recognising faces. This section describes how to train the Invidyo system for this purpose.
IMPORTANT:Invidyo Face Recognition system will mark all faces as "Unrecognized" until you label enough faces to train Invidyo to recognise faces in your household. You need to label at least 20 faces each from 2 different individuals (a total of 40 faces) for Invidyo to start recognizing faces. Until you label the first 40 faces, Invidyo will classify all faces it finds as unrecognized.
Method 1 - Watch Relevant Video Clip & Label Faces
1. Click on a face labeled as "Unrecognized"
2. A video window will slide under the face showing the video of the moment that the face was detected. Click on the pen shaped button to launch the face labelling screen.
3. In the screen that pops up, click "Label This Person"
4. If this face belongs to somebody that you have previously labeled, click on the small picture of the previously labeled person and then click save.
5. Otherwise, click on "Add New Person". A text box will appear allowing you type the name of the person that you want to add. Enter a name and click "Add New Person" to save this face as a new person.
Method 2 - Label Faces Without Watching Video - Allows Simultaneous Labelling of Multiple faces
1. Click and hold a face labeled as "Unrecognized" for a few seconds. You will see that the selected face is marked and an "Edit" button appears at the bottom of the screen.
2. You can click as many faces as you like and then click the edit button to label all of them simultaneously
3. Follow steps 3-5 in the previous section to label these faces.