You can use your Android or iOS device to set up your Invidyo camera. Follow the below steps to complete set up.
1.Download the Invidyo app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store
2.Launch the app. You should now see the welcome screen.Click on the arrow at the bottom of the screen when you are ready to begin setup.
3. You will now be taken to the first step of the setup wizard. Create an Invidyo Account by entering a valid e-mail address and a password. Next, verify your password and click "Sign Up" to create your Invidyo account.
Note-1:The password can be anything you wish to use with your invidyo account. It does not have to be the same as the password you use to login to your e-mail.
Note-2: Your password must have minimum 8 characters and must contain at least one upper-case, one lower-case letter and a number.
You can also use a Google or a Facebook account to login to Invidyo. Just click on the respective buttons to proceed with your social media account.
If you already have an Invidyo account, you don't need to create a new one. Just click LOGIN at the bottom of the screen and supply your existing credentials.
4. You are now ready to begin setting up the camera. Connect your camera to the power outlet using the supplied adaptor. Then, turn on the camera using the Power switch below the USB power socket. Now, wait until the camera says "Please Show QR Code" - this can take up to a minute after the camera has been powered up - and click "Next Step"
Note:Using a different adaptor might cause the failure of the setup procedure to fail as Invidyo camera requires a 2 amperes adaptor and most cell phone adapters are 1 amp.
5. Enter a name for your camera, select the wireless network that you are connected to and enter your wireless password.
Note: For IOS applications you need to connect your phone to the wireless network that you wish your camera to connect to. If you are not connected to that wireless network when at this page, close the app, connect to the appropriate WIFI and re-launch the app
6. At the next screen, the setup wizard will be giving you information about how to show your QR code to the camera. Once you click the generate QR Code button, a QR code containing your wireless network information will be generated as shown in the next step
7. Show the QR code to the camera as shown in the previous screen. The camera should say "OK" when it reads the QR code. You can click "Next Step" once you hear the cam say "OK"
Note-1: If the camera can not connect to your wireless network, it will say "Can not connect" after a while. If this happens, you might have entered your wireless password wrong. Go back to the "3/5 Wireless Settings" screen and repeat the above steps.
Note-2: If you have MAC filtering activated in your router, the camera will not be able to connect to your network. Please add your cameras MAC address to the allowed list of MAC addresses.
8. You should now wait for up to a minute while the camera connects to Invidyo servers and completes initialization.
9. Once the set up is complete, you will see the loader at the bottom of the screen change to a button labeled "WATCH NOW". The set up is now complete. Click the button to start watching your camera.